Something a little out of the ordinary for you this evening.
I’m a little late in posting this as I was nominated by two lovely ladies, Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Ribbons and Ropes, back in February for The Versatile Blogger award but I was having a rough time in the health department at the time. I was so excited about the award and am finally done with my nominations and 7 facts about myself. The rules are nominate 15 blogs that are relatively new and share 7 facts about yourself. My nominations are as follows.
9 to 5 Nails
The Bubbly Brunette
Short and Sweet in Texas
Flight of Whimsy
Nail art for fun
Adventures in Nails
Nails for All
Fall in Nail Love
This one isn’t polish related but from what I understand this nomination can be for any new blog.
Cuttin’ it up with Amy
So now I’m supposed to share 7 interesting facts about myself. I will share some facts and let you decide for yourself if they are interesting or not. :/
1. I know how to drive but I absolutely loathe driving. It’s not easy to drive in this country and I’m thankful my husband is willing to drive us around when we need to go out.
2. My husband and I spent most of our courtship apart from each other.
3. I am a perfectionist that has an inferiority complex which makes life tough at times.
4. I’ve got two wonderful kids. A genius 4 year old boy and a personality-packed 1 1/2 year old girl. They bring me so much joy.
5. I spend most of my free time creating things. Nail art, painting, sewing, cross stitching, crafting, photography, cards and the like. I’m a very nostalgic person and I like to think I’m pretty resourceful with all the DIYs.
6. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love the decorations, the lights, the carols and everything. When we are stateside, I also LOVE the cooler weather around the holidays.
7. I haven’t posted anything about my blog on my FB or anything like that because I’m worried what some of my friends and family might think about my hobby being nail art. Yeah, everyone that knows about my fear tells me I’m crazy but I still worry. I’m working up the courage to do it. Anyway, I LOVE doing nails. It’s a lot of fun.
So that’s it! Now you know a bit more about me and you know some of the blogs that I love reading and get some inspiration from. Check them out if you have the time and show some love to all these talented ladies!
Thanks again Eeeek! and Ribbons and Ropes. I am honored. 🙂